Enter your search word or phrase below:
Chicago Theological Seminary is a seminary affiliated with the United Church of Christ. And while the UCC represents the largest single group of students at CTS, a majority of our students and faculty come from other faith and non-faith traditions. CTS strives to build relationships with congregations and communities reflecting diversity of faith and practice.
Resources for Congregations
CTS is committed to creating Leaders for the Next – and you are our partners in this mission. We’d like to hear how we can assist you in building your ministries. We would also like to extend the resources of the academy to you as you continue your important work. It is our hope that this webpage, dedicated to our congregations, is one small step toward continuing to build and grow our relationships.
The Seminary has several rich resources open to you:
- Customized Workshops and Continuing Education: Attend our events and public programs. These opportunities are available in-person as well as via live stream. If you have an issue or topic you wish to address with your community, Advancement staff can work with you to develop customized opportunities featuring knowledgeable CTS faculty, alumni/ae, and staff.
- Faculty, Student, & Staff Speaking/Preaching Engagements: In addition to , our community is available to preach and speak in your local setting.
- Post a Job Opportunity: Submit your parish job opportunities for students and alumni/ae for inclusion on the CTS website.
- Theological Field Education: Become a Field Education Site and help train a new generation of church leaders! Learn more here.
- Library Privileges: Our partner congregations have access to a working theological collection of over 170,000 ebooks, texts, periodicals, and journals.
- Chapel Services: Each Wednesday at noon during the fall and spring semesters. Visit our Community Calendar to view the schedule of upcoming chapel services.
- Challenge & Response: Our annual magazine includes the latest news from CTS alumni/ae, faculty, students, and staff. to receive your copy or you can read recent back issues here.
- Mailing List: Subscribe to our mailing list to receive our monthly e-newsletter, special events & program notices, press releases and more!
日本一本道a不卡免费For more information contact Advancement staff.
|Office of Advancement|