Enter your search word or phrase below:
Chief Communications Officer
Chicago Theological Seminary is seeking a permanent, full time Chief Communications Officer. Reporting to the President, and serving on the President’s Leadership Team, this position operates as an in-house marketing and communications consultant serving the recruitment and advancement departments as the largest internal clients, among others. The director will manage communications staff member or members, possible intern(s) or student worker(s) as well as vendor, agency, and consultant partners, and performs the following key job functions:
Institutional Marketing and Communications
- Develop an overarching communications and marketing plan that emphasizes the development of a public relations program in the service of the President’s vision and the institution’s reputation and generation of revenue.
- Work with CTS leadership and branding partner(s) to further develop the CTS brand and establish clear brand and visual identity guidelines for use throughout the institution.
- Initiate and pursue strategic publicity opportunities for CTS, utilizing media consultants or publicists as needed.
- Develop departmental organization processes for overseeing CTS-wide communications and responding to internal clients to provide marketing and communications consultation and services in a timely and cost effective manner to achieve client department goals.
- Conduct cost efficiency analyses and manage Marketing and Communications budget and suite of vendor partners.
Recruitment Marketing and Advertising
- Develop and implement local, national, and internationally targeted marketing campaigns to deliver measurable increases in prospective student awareness, student applications, and student enrollment.
- Work with vendor partner(s) and Director of Recruitment & Admission to develop bold, highly visible, brand consistent, and cost effective ad creative and placement strategies for targeting prospective students and moving them through the enrollment pipelines.
- Manage the design and production of print materials for use at recruitment events, conferences, and internal events.
- Consult with Advancement team members on strategizing fundraising and alumni engagement messaging and deliverables to deliver measurable increases in fundraising.
- Develop content for use in mass solicitations and major gifts proposals.
- Provide Advancement-focused templates for one pagers, proposals, event invitations and other Advancement deliverables.
- Collaborate with Advancement on key initiatives to advance the institution through strategic partnerships and special projects.
- Partner with Advancement on audience segmentation of institutional database for communications.
Education/Training:日本一本道a不卡免费 A bachelors’ degree is required, preferably in marketing, communications,
日本一本道a不卡免费writing, or related disciplines. Continuing or graduate education in marketing, communications, non profit, or higher education related areas is a plus.
Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 8-10+ years of marketing and communications and management experience required, including specific experience in higher education, religious, or non profit communications. Higher education recruitment marketing experience strongly preferred. A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite required. Expertise in website editing, mass email communications, and social media expertise is also required. HTML proficiency preferred.
Commitments: Ability to embrace and articulate the institutional commitments found at: http://pradahandbagsonsale.com/commitments/
Time/Travel Requirement:日本一本道a不卡免费 Full time 35 hour per week position with generous paid time off and excellent benefit package. Occasional weekend and evening hours may be required and some remote work may be allowable. Travel generally not required, but some travel opportunities may be available.
Skills and abilities: Must have a high level of attention to detail with a critical degree of accuracy and strong strategic analysis skills; good interpersonal and organizational skills; excellent writing, marketing, and communication skills and ability to think strategically and creatively; ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks simultaneously while adhering to deadlines; good problem-solving; ability to take responsibility, to work well with a team and independently and to manage others; ability to understand directions and complex policies and procedures; ability to deal with confidential data. Knowledge of the United Church of Christ denomination could be beneficial, and experience in a seminary, higher-education, nonprofit, or church-related environment would be an asset.
日本一本道a不卡免费NOTE: This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as required to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
To Apply – Please submit a current résumé, cover letter, and the names and contact information of three references, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chicago Theological Seminary is committed to creating leaders for the next generation of religious leadership…whatever that may be. A leader in social justice, CTS is committed to LGBTQ and gender justice, interreligious understanding, and racial justice.
日本一本道a不卡免费CTS is an affiliated seminary of the United Church of Christ. Since its founding in 1855, CTS has pushed at the growing boundaries of the church in order to make faith more relevant and transform society towards greater justice and mercy. The student body represents more than 40 different faith traditions, perspectives, and denominations.
Chicago Theological Seminary is an open and affirming and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, religion, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law in matters of employment.