日本一本道a不卡免费Enter your search word or phrase below:
Director of Youth Ministry
The First Congregational Church of Crystal Lake is an Open and Affirming, Accessible, Stephen-Ministry supported church in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. With 860 members, and 390 families, our 177-year old congregation is a dynamic place to worship and grow. For teens and tweens, especially, our church offers incredible opportunity for faith exploration and community participation, including fellowship events, small group discussions, special youth classes, and more! As we look toward the future, we’re on a search for the right person to guide our amazing youth programs—and our amazing youth—in years to come.
- Plan, coordinate, and provide leadership for Middle School, Senior High, and Confirmation youth ministry programs—including, but not limited to: weekly group gatherings (Wednesday and Sunday afternoons and evenings); special monthly events; trips, retreats, and overnights; Fundraisers
- Identify and implement creative, age-appropriate curriculum for students
- Assist in training, coordinating, and providing ongoing support to volunteers
- Manage set-up and maintenance of Youth Room and equipment
- Assist in hosting special events and outreach opportunities for students and families
- Coordinate mailings, calendar, and office-oriented business with secretarial staff
- Communicate program offerings with youth, parents, and congregation
- Oversee Youth Ministry budget, registration files, and attendance records
- Regularly assess ongoing program needs and areas for growth, with program leaders
- Keep track of students’ needs, providing proactive and reactive care as appropriate
- Communicate regularly with Associate Minister about pastoral and program concerns
- Attend Sunday worship at least two Sundays per month
- Attend monthly church staff meetings
- Serve as staff liaison to Board of Youth Ministry, attend monthly meetings
- Personal faith in God through Christ, and a genuine interest in students’ lives
- College degree or equivalent experience—youth leadership or camp experience a plus
- Working knowledge of the Bible and congregational life
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal/leadership skills; can recruit, equip, and organize volunteers
- Ability to work independently, and on a team (with church staff and volunteers)
- A clear sense of ethical limits, confidentiality, and age appropriate youth behaviors
- Background in Education or Religious Studies (or equivalent)
- Candidates must pass a background check
- 21 years of age or older
- Comfort with United Church of Christ theology
- Must be LGBTQIA+ friendly
$20,000 salary. Flexible office hours. ‘Down season’ in summer months.
Please contact Rev. Emily Davis to apply.
日本一本道a不卡免费Application review begins February 1, 2020.
Position begins April 2020.